The first TYPO3 "reveal.js"-extension.
"TgM-Reveal.js" is a TYPO3 extension which represents the jQuery plugin "reveal.js" and provides it's features.
|TYPO3||7.6.x||The TYPO3-system which executes this amazing extension|
|PHP||7.0.0+||Required for faster loading and PHP-7 features|
- Import and install
- Include static template
- Create a new plugin
Install the new extension from your Ext.-Manager.
Add the static template to your root-page.
Create a new plugin element ("TgM-Reveal") on your preffered presentation-root-page.
How it works
Every page till the second layer that are inside your plugin-root-page, are used as slides.
That means, that this extension uses every page on the first layer as a "main-slide". Their subpages (second layer) are sub-slides of the first layer.
More than two layers will ignored and aren't visible in the frontend later.
- General Settings
- Slide-specific Settings
There are currently 56 configuration options in total.
By editing the plugin, you can decide between seven different tabs:
Settings - Part 1/3
- The "Options" tab contains settings like displaying the controls, hiding the progress bar at the bottom of your presentation and much more. (18 settings)
- The second tab, called "Presentation", contains viewport settings. (6 settings)
- "Movement" is the third tab. There you can define page transitions, configure auto-slide-settings, enable mouse wheel control and more. (7 settings)
Settings - Part 2/3
- The fourth tab, "Parallax", gives you the possibility to set a parallax background and it's configurations on your presentation. (4 settings)
- Next tab is "Plugins". You can add and remove (external) plugins if you want to, but don't forget to keep the syntax. You're also able to run your plugins asynchronous or adding a condition or callback to it. (1 textfield)
Settings - Part 3/3
- Last, but not least: "Other settings".
Check out on your own - it's just cosmetic. ;-)
Slide-specific settings manages the current page you're editing, splitted in two different tabs.
You'll gain access to set a background, speaker notes, transitions and more. (16 in total)
Some extra content-elements like quotes, codes and fragments will not getting implemented to this extension. Use "tgm_reveal_extra" instead which is available soon.
Yeah, that's it - simple and easy to use.
"reveal.js" uses the following themes by default:
"reveal.js" uses the following scripts by default: